Trommel Screen Rubber Panels
Matec Solutions rubber trommel screen panels are application based and tailor-made to suit the operating parameters of a milling circuit and the existing trommel frame design. Panels are fixed with either bolts or a pin and sleeve fastening system. Aperture configurations of the panels are designed to meet the process requirements and feed type / sizing.
The trommel screen comprises the rubber lined steel frame and replaceable screening surface. Users attach Trommel Screens to the end of grinding mills and scrubbers to perform a variety of screening functions. We will complete sizing calculations to ensure the required efficiencies. Bonding the most suitable rubber sheeting will protect the frames areas from exposion to corrosion or abrasion.
Trommel screens/Trommels/Rotary screens, broadly used in the discharge ends of AG mills, SAG mills and ball mills to classify materials
1. Light in weight, minimize energy consumption;
2. High damping,minimize noise;
3. Simple structure, easy assembling and disassembling;
4. Good resilience, higher bounce frequency of materials, increased screen efficiency;
5. Less aperture blockage by the ore/stone material.
6. Service life between 6 and 24 months, customized as per user’s requirements and the operating conditions;
7. Customized design for various apertures of screen .
There are no reviews yet.